• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

The just imported catalog doesn't reflect the import

Started by BobS, June 20, 2019, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobS

This may be a Publisher issue, however I thought I'd start with you since it's your SCUP catalog where I'm seeing this behavior. After the catalog is imported successfully, and the 'refresh' link is clicked, the just imported catalog is still there with the message that the "catalog has been changed since you last imported". I've tried closing and reopening Publisher and restarting the system thinking possibly something was being cached somewhere and this might clear it. No luck with those. Is this a Publisher problem or a catalog issue? I'm running Publisher 6.0.283.0.

Thanks for your help,

Bob

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

This would be SCUP related checks. Did you add the catalog using the URL.

Quote from: BobS on June 20, 2019, 01:07:41 PM
This may be a Publisher issue, however I thought I'd start with you since it's your SCUP catalog where I'm seeing this behavior. After the catalog is imported successfully, and the 'refresh' link is clicked, the just imported catalog is still there with the message that the "catalog has been changed since you last imported". I've tried closing and reopening Publisher and restarting the system thinking possibly something was being cached somewhere and this might clear it. No luck with those. Is this a Publisher problem or a catalog issue? I'm running Publisher 6.0.283.0.

Thanks for your help,

Bob

BobS

The catalog URL has been in place for some time. No changes were made. This issue just started over the last few days.

Bob

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

SCUP released a new update a few days ago. It may be a bug. Can you email us the updatespublisher.com

BobS

Between this morning and this afternoon something was resolved. The import now reflects the import has been completed. I'm guessing something was fixed someplace. Thanks.