• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Mozilla Firefox ESR (x64 de) is not discovered after installation

Started by quertest, December 05, 2019, 11:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quertest

Mozilla Firefox ESR (x64 de) is installed executable but not detected correctly by the SCCM agent. (AppEnforce.Log: ...+++ Application not discovered with script detection...).

I have already deleted the SCCM application and the source directory several times. All other selected applications are working fine.

The error has been occurring in our environment since the first release of the separate German Firefox ESR version about two weeks ago. Unfortunately I haven't come to the error report yet.

quertest

We have analyzed the problem.

The Powershell Detection Method Script ("C:\Program Files\Patch My PC\Patch My PC Publishing Service\Detection Method Scripts\Mozilla Firefox ESR 68.2.0 (x64 en).ps1"), which is stored in SCCM at the Deployment Type, checks for the 32 instead of 64 bit version (line 24: $AppToSearch = 'Mozilla Firefox*ESR*(x86 en)' ...). This was already the case in the previous version.

Please correct the detection script!

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Sorry about this, it was fixed shortly after the update. Did you try to delete the source files + the SCCM applications and run a sync to have it recreated?

How to Delete Applications Created by Patch My PC in SCCM - https://patchmypc.com/how-to-delete-applications-created-by-patch-my-pc-in-sccm