• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Contact The Developers To Make Their Software Compatible !!

Started by Aitch, January 30, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Anything is possible when it comes to programming :P. We will see what we can do. Not sure if it will make V4.0 since we are likely < a week from release.

Quote from: Aitch on February 14, 2018, 01:55:34 AM
Is it possible to tweak the code so it detects when there is a repeated version number - and shows only one?
Would make the app more neat and refined!

Also, eMule doesn't show it's version number at all?

We will see what we can do. FYI V4.0 is close to being ready be sure to enable beta's and check it out.

Omar (Patch My PC)

Aitch

Dang Omar... you're on Fire !! ;D

A massive 302 Apps covered now - and only 53 left on the Poll... (which I'm sure you'll add in the next update, right bro! 8))

And... it's updated to Version 4.0 now too! Hell Yeah !!

I think y'all have nailed the functionality now - and even used my idea of putting the number of apps covered in the Search bar = Sweet!

BUT - it still looks a little cluttered and dated dudes... hopefully you'll work on the look and style for Version 5.0!

Now excuse me while I go test this bad boy out lol!  8)

Let us know if you find any bugs. We will have a bug fix update later this week. We have a few minor items already fixed.

Aitch

Seems pretty stable dude - have only found this so far... it shows the yellow message at the top, even though all the apps are green and up to date?

So y'all decided to remove the Website from the app - why? Would have been nice to keep it!

Could you add an Option that hides the MS Visual and MS .Net updates?

Also, how about giving the list a grid format so it looks more neat and organised!
Something like this but with faint grid-lines like a spreadsheet:

ApplicationDeveloperBitVersionUpdated
ChromeGoogle6464.0.3282.16720 Feb 18
FirefoxMozilla6458.0.215 Dec 17
etcetcetcetcetc