Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Good Morning,

This can be done, if you check the options tab in the Intune section you will find a button to enable script signing and an option to upload a code signing script. Just make sure the certificate is trusted by the clients.

Good Morning Jordan,

thanks for your answer. :-)
Good Morning,

This can be done, if you check the options tab in the Intune section you will find a button to enable script signing and an option to upload a code signing script. Just make sure the certificate is trusted by the clients.
Hi,

our security department wants to have every powershell script as signed by an own certificate. If its not, it will blocked.

We are using Intune only. So is there any possibily to sign the install and uninstall script or is it only possible to sign the detection script?!

Thanks in advance.

Alsmut
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / File Location
« Last post by davev on September 19, 2021, 03:47:09 PM »
Hi,

When patchmypc locates an obsolete file, how do I find out the containing directory?

Thanks,

Dave
Kindly see attached.

My contention: I have the latest version installed on my PC.

Note TeraCopy   “Properties” shows a zero (0) suffix while PatchMyPC does not see or look for a zero (0) suffix.

Could this be the “disparity” that causes PatchMyPC to nominate TeraCopy for an update?

Kindly see attached.

My contention: I have the latest version of DiskCheckup installed on my PC.

Note DiskCheckup  “Properties” shows a zero (0) suffix while PatchMyPC does not see or look for a zero (0) suffix.

Could this be the “disparity” that causes PatchMyPC to nominate DiskCheckup for an update?

Kindly see attached PDF with annotated screen shots.

Is Patch My PC (free edition) looking at  File Version vs. Product Version to "detect" an out of date software product.

Has Mozilla (Thunderbird) changed the way it dates its products?

By the way, I see a similar "disparity" with several products detected by Patch My PC.

Just highlighting but one here.

Hi Strauch
  Please submit in a support case to https://patchmypc.com/technical-support
please include the following logs/files:
Serverside
%PatchMyPCInstallDirectory%\PatchMyPC.log
%PatchMyPCInstallDirectory%\PatchMyPC*.lo_
%PatchMyPCInstallDirectory%\Settings.xml
Client side
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppDiscovery*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppEnforce*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppIntentEval*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CAS*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CIAgent.*log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\DataTransferService*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
This may be found in the %temp% of the user who clicked ‘Install’ in Software Center if it was an ‘Available’ deployment.
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\StateMessage.log
Hello,

i want to install Umbrella Roaming Client via PatchMyPC but i get the errorcode 0x643(1603). When i install it via cmd it works. What information do you need to resolve this problem or can anyone verify this issue?

Best Regards
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / Vivaldi - 4.1.2369.21
« Last post by Jon Watts on September 17, 2021, 03:48:57 AM »
Vivaldi browser is reporting v4.1.2369.21 installed when I have already upgraded to v4.2.2406.44 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10