• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Intune config info causing errors after recent update?

Started by mniles, May 16, 2022, 12:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mniles

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I couldn't find one on the forum.

This morning our scheduled update started sending multiple email reports of what was in the catalog and had been published. The emails didn't ddisplay the usual images, and the duplicates made me think something was wrong.

I went to the server which runs the updater, and opened the log file. It said the following:

<![LOG[Syncing: %3CEnterTenantDomainHere%3E...]LOG]!><time="11:20:07.698622" date="05-16-2022" component="Worker" context="" type="1" thread="6" file="">
<![LOG[Connecting to Intune Server with AppId: ]LOG]!><time="11:20:07.729976" date="05-16-2022" component="IntuneServer" context="" type="1" thread="6" file="">
<![LOG[Getting authorization header from: https://login.windows.net/<EnterTenantDomainHere>]LOG]!><time="11:20:07.729976" date="05-16-2022" component="IntuneProxy" context="" type="1" thread="6" file="">
<![LOG[An error occurred while getting computer count in Intune.: Value cannot be null.

The catch is, we don't use Intune with PMPC and aren't licensed for it. When I go into the Options under the Intune tab, it appears that the ghostly grey helper values like "https://login.windows.net/<EnterTenantDomainHere>" have become actual text entries, and I can't remove them and leave them blank either (I can, but can't hit OK to keep the change)

We're currently running version 2.1.4.0 and it appears to have updated on 5/11 via auto-update. The first occurrence of the error above was on 5/14, and the first "weird" duplicated email was today.

Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC)

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this. We've had a few customers mention these issues on the latest release, we are investigating this now. In the meantime, feel free to ignore the extra report!

Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC)

We've found the issue and it will be fixed in our next release.