• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Reporting on Intune updates

Started by chakalaka, June 07, 2023, 10:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chakalaka

Hey PMPC,

Our org is using the service to update (not install) third-party apps via Intune. All of our identities and workstations are cloud-joined. I am trying to generate a status report for these updates. How many successfully installed? Failed? Are non-applicable?

When I follow these instructions, the Installed, Install Pending, and Not Applicable columns are empty. When I follow these instructions to load the report into PMPC's PowerBI template, the data is null.

However, when I contact end users and check the Apps section in Intune, it's clear updates via PMPC are being pushed. I'm a test case and I received the updates this morning, so I know they're working. However, going into Intune and clicking an individual app to check the update status is practically impossible. We are a SaaS only organization and have hundreds of third-party apps.

What is the easiest way to get this information?

Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC)

Hello,

The way you are attempting to do this is the right way, however, it seems you might be getting time outs from the Intune service. We should have a new prod build in the next few days that might fix this for you. I'll comment on this thread when that release is live.

chakalaka

Quote from: Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC) on June 07, 2023, 11:49:11 AMHello,

The way you are attempting to do this is the right way, however, it seems you might be getting time outs from the Intune service. We should have a new prod build in the next few days that might fix this for you. I'll comment on this thread when that release is live.

Hi Andrew, thank you for validating. I'll keep an eye out for your update. Have a great day!

Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC)

Just an update. This issue was likely caused by Microsoft removing a Graph endpoint. We're working internally to see what we need to change to get things working again!

We created a KB article for this as well, you can watch that page for more information as new details emerge: https://patchmypc.com/intuneapplicationmanagerstatistics

chakalaka

Quote from: Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC) on June 08, 2023, 02:25:23 PMJust an update. This issue was likely caused by Microsoft removing a Graph endpoint. We're working internally to see what we need to change to get things working again!

We created a KB article for this as well, you can watch that page for more information as new details emerge: https://patchmypc.com/intuneapplicationmanagerstatistics

Thanks, Andrew, and happy Friday. I've bookmarked the page and will check it periodically for a resolution.