• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

1Password (User) 8.10.1.0 Software Center can not be loaded error

Started by alexwtech, March 20, 2023, 12:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexwtech

upon installing the app on several systems we get the following pop-up error. Other applications install without an issue.

Software center can not be loaded. there is a problem loading the required components for software center....

Spencer (Patch My PC)

Hey Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to support!

I tried to repro this issue in my lab, however, was unable to do so. If you can, please send me the following logs from one of the affected clients:

When troubleshooting SCCM application installation errors on a client, we will need multiple client logs. Please include the following logs:

- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppDiscovery*.log
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppEnforce*.log
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppIntentEval*.log
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CAS*.log
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CIAgent.*log
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\DataTransferService*.log
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
     This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Software Center.
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
     This may be found in the %temp% of the user who clicked 'Install' in Software Center if it was an 'Available' deployment.
- %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\StateMessage.log
- %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
- %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml

Can you also confirm that those ConfigMgr clients are updated or at least matching that of the Admin Console? You can updload the logs to [email protected] for review.

If you have further questions or issues, please let us know! 😊

Spencer (Patch My PC)

Hey Alex,

I received your email with the logs yesterday and provided an update. Please respond back to that support email if you have further questions or issues! :)

Best,

Spencer