• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

thank you
It sounds like you might be experiencing a caching issue with your proxy settings. When you disable the proxy at home, the laptop is still trying to connect to the old proxy settings from when you were last at work. You can try clearing your proxy cache to see if that fixes the issue. If you're not sure how to do that, you can try Googling it for your specific browser or operating system. Also, I use the proxies from https://shiftproxy.io, and I always connect them manually, so I never have problems. You better use the ones you connect manually.
Please add the following:

1) FinePrint 
2) pdfFactory Pro

https://fineprint.com
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / Skype version 8.90
Last post by ahmedeidc - November 25, 2022, 11:12:51 AM
my skype says that: Skype version 8.90.0.407
you are on the latest version of skype yet PatchmyPc reports outdated version
Hey greggoor,

This detection rule for Git for Windows should now be corrected.
 ;) thanks for the udpate
게임에 관심이 있지만 인센티브나 상금을 받지 못하십니까? 시도 우리의 라이브 바카라 우리는 당신이 플레이하고 더 많은 보상을 얻을 수 있는 많은 게임을 가지고 있습니다.
I'm very surprised that nobody cares, it makes you want to keep using the product... (and pay a small fortune)

Below, few screen captures to help to do your job. If PMPC team doesn't about they users, we envisage to leave your services and of course, no longer pay yourself thousands of Euros. Maybe the pressure of losing so much money will make you react a little more.
This problem has existed for a few months since we started using your product. We didn't say anything, hoping you just need some time to analyze and fix the issues, but obviously that's not the case.

-----

2022-11-24 10_52_10-Windows 10 sur EDUAZU-D2071L63 - Connexion à un ordinateur virtuel.png
This is a screen capture of the registry on a computer with Adobe Reader DC installed.

2022-11-24 10_51_55-Éditeur du Registre.png
This is a screen capture of the registry on a computer with Adobe Acrobat Pro installed side-by-side with the detection script given by PMPC.

2022-11-24 11_04_44-Acrobat Reader migration to 64-bit — Mozilla Firefox.png
This is a screen capture of the documentation given by Adobe about the registry key used by the script.

2022-11-24 10_56_16-Paramètres.png
This is the result of the detection script on a computer with Adobe Acrobat Pro installed.

2022-11-24 10_56_38-Paramètres.png
This is the result of the detection script on a computer with Adobe Acrobat Pro installed. The script have been modified to take in count the presence of other Adobe Acrobat product installed that replace Adobe Reader.
In that case, if the presence of another version with advanced features and that replace a version with a limited features, it's considered as "Installed" because the advanced version has the same functionalities as the limited version which makes it possible not to consider that the installation is necessary.
Anyway in this case, the installation of Adobe Reader refuses to install for the same reason. (watch screen capture on first post)

-----
Of course, we cannot modify the script each time because for each updates, a new script is used so we need to modifiy it every time.
2022-11-24 10_57_01-PV-PATCH-APP-01 - Connexion Bureau à distance (WVD-Admin).png

Cordialy.
Hey greggoor,

Thanks for reporting this, we will fix this issue with today's catalog release.
https://patchmypc.com/category/catalog-updates
Quote from: mehlsl on November 19, 2022, 04:31:15 PMWhy do I see the same app name listed twice, each with a different version number?
Thanks for any information.
L Mehl
This means there are older updates still installed along with the latest ones! So please make sure to uninstall the old ones that shows up in red :) 

Quote from: mehlsl on November 22, 2022, 01:19:07 PMOn 11/21/2022  11:40 pm, support wrote
"In a topic you are watching, a reply has been posted by manzano123."

How do I read manzano123's reply ?

Thanks,

L Mehl
It was a spam post and we removed it.