• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

UltraVNC 1.2.3.0 hash issues

Started by papiermumie, November 25, 2019, 02:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papiermumie

Hi,

I can see the following update in catalog: "Fixed UltraVNC 1.2.3.0 (x64/x86) hashes issues in new updates."

From "Worker"-process i just got:
"The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. Additional details:Hash from catalog [nMDQAjmMqiPJn/0T0iyhSLqQ8mw=] doesn...t match downloaded update hash of [92QOlEKPlZUyfEEvoSIqj/QMOyU=]"

So what do I have to do to fix this problem?

PatchMyPC Version is 1.5.8.0

Best regards from Germany
Sascha

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Looks like they changed the binary over the weekend. We will fix it soon, thanks for reporting.

papiermumie

I can see you updated the catalog by the 25th of november. I did a manual sync and get the following:

The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. Additional details: Downloaded Hash [/RV9cCx+Ee+o1jZ1VkAjNZQygk8=] Catalog Hash [nMDQAjmMqiPJn/0T0iyhSLqQ8mw=]

Seems the catalog hash does not changed?

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

It seems the vendor keeps changing the binary file. We will keep monitoring this.

Quote from: trashbin on November 26, 2019, 03:50:52 AM
I can see you updated the catalog by the 25th of november. I did a manual sync and get the following:

The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. Additional details: Downloaded Hash [/RV9cCx+Ee+o1jZ1VkAjNZQygk8=] Catalog Hash [nMDQAjmMqiPJn/0T0iyhSLqQ8mw=]

Seems the catalog hash does not changed?

papiermumie

Would be great to get it to work since it's the only package I'm missing as application in SCCM.

Omar (Patch My PC)

Sorry about that, can you try again with the one with yesterday's update ?

papiermumie

Now it's listed in my SCCM applications. Great! :)