• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Incorrect Version Detection

Started by GiCapone, April 16, 2020, 02:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiCapone

As you can see in the image , still if a correct version ( Green text ) is present in my PC ,
the program is reporting the need to install a previous version.

Jacques Guillory

I cannot see the current Auslogics version on your screenshot, but it looks like you have 3.0.9.0 for VLC and the latest version is 3.0.9.2, so your version is actually out of date.

GiCapone

Please , have a look at full size , you will see 2 problems:

1st - Under Utilities you report (marked as Red ) "Auslogics Disk Defrag 9.4.0.2" which is WRONG. My Installed version
is: "Aulogics Disk Defrag Ultimate 4.11.0.6" whick is the one already installed and PatchMyPC wants to install again.
This is also the same problem i reported more then two weeks ago and you reply that will be fixed with next release.

2nd - Is related to "VLC media player 3.0.9 (64-bit)  -  3.0.9.0" and as you can see in the attached picture (my fault -
i did not sent it ) in the Multimedia section the version installed is  "VLC media player 3.0.9.2 (x64)" that is the one
updated yesterday from VLC web site. They probably have changed string format but what is strange is that PatchMyPC
signed the Multimedia section as Green (Fully Updated) while the summary reports something to be updated.

Thanks & Regards