• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Howdy! We're reviewing our current configuration and wanted to clarify, are Snooze and Defer the same thing, just named differently between the user-facing and admin-facing UI?

Specifically, the prompts such as the one below do not have a defer button.

And the admin interface contains no settings referencing Snooze.

This is causing some confusion, as we have users referring to Snooze when discussing patching behavior with IT leadership, while we are referring to deferral behavior, and it is unclear to all involved whether we are talking about the same thing.
Hey Muja13,

This issue usually appears when the vendor releases a new version that isn't in our catalogue yet.
That isn't the case this time, as the latest version they released is the one we have in our catalogue too.

This can mean that you either get an installer with a different due to their CDN or it can mean a caching issue and the wrong installer is being downloaded.

Please open a support case to further troubleshoot this.
In the support case, please include:
1. The Patch My PC logs: They can be exported from the General tab within the PMPC Publisher console by pressing the Collect Logs button.
2. A screenshot of the hash of the Snagit installer. Manually download the Snagit Installer, and then run the Get-FileHash command to get the hash of the file that gets downloaded on the server hosting the PMPC Publisher.
Hey Vik,

Thank you for the feedback, it was very nice being there! :)

To investigate this issue further, please open a support case and include the following information:

1. Hit the "Collect Logs" button from the "General" tab within the Patch My PC Publisher --> it will generate a zip archive, please attach it to the support case.
2. Run this PowerShell script and include the "C:\PMPC_Repository\LocalContentHashes.csv" to the support case as well.
I believe so (se attached)

And thank you for a good presentation @ Experts Live in Denmark last week  :)

On second thought - I will give it another shot - with downloading the online installer - instead of the msi-file from their support website
Hello Vik,

Was the correct installer downloaded to the local repository?
This guide will tell you which installer needs to be downloaded.
Hello Patch My PC.

I have downloaded the zip file from Forti website:

FortiClientSetup_7.2.4.0972_x64.zip

extracted the MSI-file - and uploaded it to my local PmP repository.
I'm getting this error:

The digest of the local content file does not match the expected one

Can you look into this matter?
Seems it has been an issue previously this year
Hi,

I recently noticed that i was getting an error when publishing the Snagit 2023 23.2.3 (EXE-x64) via SCCM.

Please refer attached.

Thanks,
Muja
We have been having this issue on and off for months.

Its happening on multiple tenants, but not all.  What is the fix?  Resolution?   Do we have to contact Microsoft or not?
Thanks. I have voted for the idea. Hope it will be implemented.
Hi Shuan,

The team are adding support. I would encourage you to upvote the following idea to be notified when this change has been shipped. Thanks for your patience

https://ideas.patchmypc.com/ideas/PATCHMYPC-I-3899