• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

I'm interested in collecting feedback on these. Feel free to submit them on the ideas page. Device drivers become a very deep rabbit hole when it comes to testing, versioning and targeting for devices. So, in general, we are reticent to add them. However, we are also open to exploring new ideas.
Hi!

Looking at the FAQ Are Driver Updates for Dell, Fujitsu, HP, and Lenovo Supported?, the answer is pretty clear that drivers from HP, Fujitsu, Dell and Lenovo would not be considered for addition to Patch My PC's update catalog -- since these manufacturers maintain their own third-party catalog that can easily be added to SCCM, it would hardly make sense to duplicate the feature in PMP.

I'm wondering if Patch My PC is closed to all drivers submissions, or only to those from the above manufacturers or others that provide a TP catalog for SCCM?

Thanks! :)
This was shipped in yesterday's 4/4/2024 catalog release.
Hey There,
PMPC will never select and install anything without user interaction, Maybe you "360 Total Security" selected by a mistake and didn't notice?
I never use PatchMyPC to update Firefox.
In Firefox I just select Help>About and the update is installed
Perfect! Great news!  ;D

Thank you again for reporting this to us and for the feedback as well!
Thank you very much !
I just tested the new version and it works perfect.
The command-line change is now part of our catalog as well, with yesterday's release.
Perfect, the case was actually assigned to me :)

I'll continue via the support route and mark this as solved for now.