Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Coming in to +1 and ressurect this subject. Can we please implement the extra command line so it no longer opens? I can confirm the command works fine in my environment. It would be nice to no longer have VSC open automatically on updates.
We already have this update since it was released!
There is a new update for it in today's catalog update v2.7.11 which will solve this hash mismatch :)
Release Notes
        AWS Command Line Interface v2 2.7.10.0

Size
        29.38 MB

Severity
        Moderate

Classification
        Updates

Error
        The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. Additional details:[em/QxVyiSPYQ/wHhB2n1PUzgEUw=] vs [ysea+Rvc1Yd6SQJbMRWRx8O2Wi4=]
Hi,

There appears to be a small user interface bug.  When using the Uninstaller->Delete option to remove at item, the item still shows in the PMPC Updater user interface (instead of being removed).  The operation is effective, it just looks like the user interface is not refreshed after the deletion.

Thanks,

Richard
Hi,

This latest version of FileZilla is not being offered as an update:

"2022-06-01 - FileZilla Client 3.60.1 released"

https://filezilla-project.org/

Thanks,

Richard
Hi,

WinUAE 4.9.1 (02.02.2022) is being flagged as out of date on PMPC Updater, even though it is the latest version.

https://www.winuae.net/

Thanks,

Richard
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / Re: Adobe Recognition
« Last post by Admin - Omar on June 25, 2022, 09:47:23 AM »
PMPC is only supporting the 32-bit release of Adobe Reader, but Adobe Reader is updating itself to the 64-bit release on 64-bit Windows.

That's true! But that's also because there are no download URL for the x64 of Adobe Reader !
Hopefully they will publish it officially soon!
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: Sandboxie 5.45.1
« Last post by Douglas on June 25, 2022, 07:25:10 AM »
I think there is some issue with the software, so I will suggest you uninstall it properly and clear all its caches and then reinstall it from a verified or trusted source so that you don't have to face similar issues and then restart your device. I hope your problem will be solved.
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Sandboxie 5.45.1
« Last post by Cameron on June 25, 2022, 03:59:37 AM »
There is a issue updating Sandboxie, all the programs are not getting uninstalled from the Sandboxie folder.
Author has suggested that you do an uninstall and the a reboot is required before installing this update.
I an now getting call about Sandboxie is missing or not running.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10