Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Topics - fgn

Pages: [1]
1
Hi everyone,

I tried to download the recent TeamViewer Update and noticed it won't download.
According to the logs, the download location is referenced as "localhost"

Quote
SyncUpdate: 127015bb-e26c-4bd3-af9e-7abffc3c04f7 - Downloading file: 'file://localhost/PatchMyPCRepository/TeamViewer_Full.msi' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\ISVTemp\xluyykgi.2fc\TeamViewer_Full.msi'.   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   7100 (0x1BBC)
SyncUpdate: An unexpected error ocurred attempting to download content from 'file://localhost/PatchMyPCRepository/TeamViewer_Full.msi':   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: ==================== Exception Detail Start =======================   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: Exception type: WebException   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: Exception HRESULT: -2146233079   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: Exception Message: The network name cannot be found.   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: Exception source System   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: Exception TargetSite System.Net.WebResponse EndGetResponse(System.IAsyncResult)   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: Stack    at System.Net.FileWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)~~   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)~~   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)~~--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---~~   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()~~   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.ISVUpdatesSyncAgent.DownloadManager.Request.<DownloadFileAsync>d__24.MoveNext()   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: ===================== Exception Detail End ========================   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: WebException status : 'UnknownError   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
SyncUpdate: 127015bb-e26c-4bd3-af9e-7abffc3c04f7 - Download of update 127015bb-e26c-4bd3-af9e-7abffc3c04f7 failed, unable to continue   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
STATMSG: (SRVMSG_SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT_UPDATECONTENT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL).   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)
STATMSG: (SRVMSG_SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT_UPDATECONTENT_FAIL).   SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT   18.05.2021 16:23:16   3916 (0x0F4C)

Catalog was updated just before the the log was created

I guess I can't fix that on my side.

Thank you!

2
Hi,

I just tried to debug why the Update wouldn't showed up and checked the Applicability Rule:

Code: [Select]
<lar:And>
  <bar:RegValueExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer" Type="REG_SZ" RegType32="true" />
  <lar:Not>
    <bar:RegSz Comparison="EqualTo" Data="Teamviewer Host" Value="DisplayName" Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer" RegType32="true" />
  </lar:Not>
  <bar:RegSzToVersion Comparison="LessThan" Data="15.8.3.0" Value="DisplayVersion" Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer" RegType32="true" />
  <bar:RegSzToVersion Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer" Value="DisplayVersion" Comparison="GreaterThanOrEqualTo" Data="15.0.0.0" Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" RegType32="true" />
</lar:And>

It seems that it was missing from the two prior versions as well.
Has there been any major change that I've missed or is that just an issue on your side?

Thanks!

3
Hi,

i am not quite sure if this is really an issue of Patch My PC update package but I am unable to successfully install above update (DL-9.2M2).
After successfully publishing the update I try to install it on a test client via Software Center (as it is reported as I needed update). Unfortunately it is running into error 0x80240017(-2145124329) which translates to Update not applicable according to google.
I cannot see any messages in event log or in any CCM log that is relevant (to my knowledge).
Also I tested with some other clients (different models) with no success.

If I run the exe installer that is downloaded into my ccmcache folder manually I can successfully run the update with no further issue.

So my question is regarding the rules of the update package and where to find any further details about why it isn't running anything.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Pages: [1]