• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Patch My PC + Recast Tools RCT vs. ManageEngine Patch Connect Plus

Started by Scott105, October 05, 2021, 06:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott105

Hello all,

We're looking for a good patch management tool, as well as a plugin that'll allow us to do client actions, remote software center and software update status.

We've looked at a quote for ~1k endpoints from Patch My PC (PmPC) and Recast Tools RCT (RCT), and it would cost on a yearly basis around 13k a year. Compared to ManageEngine Patch Connect Plus (ME PCP) they're only 10k + 1500 a year in support.

We've used ManageEngine products before, and their support is pretty god-awful and their applications can be hit of miss (AD Self Service, Help Desk, etc.)

What are y'alls thoughts and recommendations for a patch management tool + RCT-like capabilities?

nesic78813

Quote from: Scott105 on October 05, 2021, 06:33:54 AM
Hello all,

We're looking for a good patch management tool, as well as a plugin that'll allow us to do client actions, remote software center and software update status.

We've looked at a quote for ~1k endpoints from Patch My PC (PmPC) and Recast Tools RCT (RCT), and it would cost on a yearly basis around 13k a year. Compared to ManageEngine Patch Connect Plus (ME PCP) they're only 10k + 1500 a year in support.

We've used ManageEngine products before, and their support is pretty god-awful and their applications can be hit of miss (AD Self Service, Help Desk, etc.)

What are y'alls thoughts and recommendations for a patch management tool + RCT-like capabilities?

Have used it earlier quite decent for a short run, you can go forward.