• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Detection error Remote Desktop Client for Windows Desktop (x64)

Started by d.gewillig, February 09, 2022, 03:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d.gewillig

We have created and deployed the app "Remote Desktop Client for Windows Desktop (x64)" by using Patch My PC.
The SW gets installed. We however receive the following error "0x87D00324(-2016410844)"

Scott (Patch My PC)

Hey

Would you be able to run the following script on a client receiving that error message and share the results with me via email? - https://github.com/PatchMyPCTeam/CustomerTroubleshooting/blob/Release/PowerShell/Export-PMPCUninstallRegistryHives.ps1

Also if you could send over the following log files from the client side that'd be great

• %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
  • %WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
    • This may be found in the %temp% of the user who clicked 'Install' in Software Center if it was an 'Available' deployment.

My email address is [email protected]

derMarc88

Hi Support. Same problem here. On our spanish machines it doesn't detect the already installed application. On german machines no problems at all. Could you please adjust your detection script, that it's working for all languages?

Microsoft Corporation   Remote Desktop Client for Windows Desktop 1.2.2924.0 (x64)   RemoteDesktop_1.2.2924.0_x64.msi

Thank you very much!
Marc

Jasonb-NO

We have the same issue with Remote Desktop Client for Windows Desktop on machines with Norwegian and Swedish OS.
Works fine on UK/US OS.
Installation is fine, and works on clients, but status in Intune shows failed.

Appreciate if this could be solved ASAP.

Thanks.
Jason