• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

An error occurred while processing an Installable Application: Generic failure Worker

Started by starmantle, September 04, 2019, 08:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starmantle

Every time The Publisher syncs .. it tries to update the Application Installs.. and fails with this generic error message.

This is an example error.. EVERY app that tries to update the command line parameter fails with the generic error. Full log is attached. Ignore the database access errors at the top of the file.. I have resolved that...

An error occurred while processing an Installable Application: Generic failure    Worker   9/4/2019 7:11:33 PM   6 (0x0006)

I looked at a bunch of these .. wondering if it is related to the "Install Behavior" process lists..

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

starmantle

1906 .. no hotfixes.

yes, I have all the minimum permissions.. plus a few additional..

Could you enable Debug logging and click apply in the General tab, rename the current SMSProvider.log and run a PatchMyPC sync and send the PatchMyPC.log and SMSProvider.log via https://patchmypc.com/free-trial. Let's take this offline using that email support form since it may require a remote session.

Let's do the same process below. That last user was incorrect permissions on the sources share and SCCM.

Could you enable Debug logging and click apply in the General tab, rename the current SMSProvider.log and run a PatchMyPC sync and send the PatchMyPC.log and SMSProvider.log via https://patchmypc.com/technical-support. Let's take this offline using that email support form since it may require a remote session.

Quote from: dinozoff on September 09, 2019, 03:30:41 AM
same here. Same SCCM build

tjacobs42

Hi,

did you ever find a solution here?

Looking if Commandline needs to be updated... Worker 3/4/2020 4:37:03 PM 6 (0x0006)
Updating the command line argument for Cisco WebEx Teams 3.0.15036.0 (x64) Worker 3/4/2020 4:37:03 PM 6 (0x0006)
/MainFile=WebexTeams.msi.."/MainArg=Allusers=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress"../SkipProcessList=CiscoCollabHost.exe|CiscoSpark.exe.."/ShortcutFileName=Webex Teams" -> /MainFile=WebexTeams.msi.."/MainArg=Allusers=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress".."/ShortcutFileName=Webex Teams" Worker 3/4/2020 4:37:03 PM 6 (0x0006)
An error occurred while processing an Installable Application: Generic failure Worker 3/4/2020 4:37:04 PM 6 (0x0006)

BR,
Torsten.

Could you please send us the full log file using the technical support page? We will have an engineer look at it.