• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Trial Update Catalog Download in SCCM 1806 Error 13875

Started by Bobster, September 28, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobster

https://patchmypc.com/free-trial

we are attempting to follow the instructions at this URL to trial your update catalog in SCCM 1806; however upon trying to subscribe to the catalog we get a download error code of 13875; the SMSAdminUI does not give us any pertinent information other than the phrase "Download Error". are you able to assist?

We have already added some other catalogs without issue. (specifically Adobe)

Many Thanks,
Bob

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

I just verified there was no issue on our end adding it in 1806. Could you send the AdminUI log?

Bobster

Hi,

File attached, I've not tried to add the cab again since I created this thread, so you will need to scroll back through to the 28th of September in the log.

Kind Regards,
Robert.

What happens if you paste the trial download URL into a browser on the server?

Bobster

This issue is interesting since we can't repro it. Could you use the technical support email form? We may be to do a remote session.

BobS

I'm having the same issue with the subscriber version. I've tried using the URL in a browser. It works and I'm able to download the cab file, however that isn't doing me much good since I can't get past the 'subscribed' issue. I was able to subscribe to the Adobe catalogs without any issues. The system is behind a proxy server.

Hey Bob, your error is a little different can you check out this article here that describes your issue.

https://patchmypc.com/error-code-193-subscribing-to-microsoft-sccm-third-party-update-catalog

Quote from: BobS on October 04, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
I'm having the same issue with the subscriber version. I've tried using the URL in a browser. It works and I'm able to download the cab file, however that isn't doing me much good since I can't get past the 'subscribed' issue. I was able to subscribe to the Adobe catalogs without any issues. The system is behind a proxy server.

Here are some details and a resolution we found for error: 13875 while downloading the catalog in the SCCM console.

I fixed the error "13875" (which means Invalid certificate signature) when trying to subscribe to third-party updates in the ConfigMgr console.

If I tried the Patch My PC publishing tool, the logs would say "An error occurred while publishing an update to WSUS: Verification of file signature failed for file"

I downloaded the cab file manually from the site server and viewed the digital signatures of the cab, and noticed this:

Turns out the site server which had the WSUS installed was missing a whole bunch of Trusted Root certificates and Intermediate root certificates for Comodo/Digicert etc.

Once I added the certs, it could sync fine when adding the updates. I hope this helps if some of your other customers have the issue.

Thanks for the details above Nick!