• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Updates Subtitle Edit but leaves it red

Started by AndyRede, March 31, 2023, 09:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyRede

I'm not sure why it doesn't change to green lettering like every other program after it's updated but Subtitle Edit stays red and at the top of the list even though it's updated.

It's petty, perhaps, since it's updating but it should turn green and not be at the top anymore.Patch My PC.jpg

AndyRede

It's now doing it for DoNotSpy11  -  1.0.0.0

Albertos52

Quote from: AndyRede on March 31, 2023, 09:00:34 AMI'm not sure why it doesn't change to green lettering like every other program after it's updated but Subtitle Edit stays red and at the top of the list even though it's updated.

It's petty, perhaps, since it's updating but it should turn green and not be at the top anymore.Patch My PC.jpg

The solution for Subtitle edit: An error in SE 3.6.11. Problably you see 2 versions of SE in your list of applications. Uninstall 3.6.11. Maybe you will have to uninstall both versions, I'm not sure. But then install version 3.6.12. and SE will be green in Patchmypc.

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Quote from: AndyRede on March 31, 2023, 09:00:34 AMI'm not sure why it doesn't change to green lettering like every other program after it's updated but Subtitle Edit stays red and at the top of the list even though it's updated.

Does this program show an empty version in add and remove programs?

Albertos52

You see 2 times SubtitleEdit is your list of programms. Delete both, and download and istall the latest version 3.6.13 and it will be green in PatchMyPc.Schermopname (12).png

AndyRede

Thanks so much. That's exactly what's going on. It's not updating them but just downloading and installing a new one in addition to the old one.

I have to uninstall the old ones manually but then it's fine.