• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Winamp

Started by vdijken, October 21, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdijken

I installed winamp version 5.8 and Patch My PC suggests the previous version 5.6.6!

Omar (Patch My PC)

I know :( The problem is latest stable version is registered as 5.666 and this latest beta is just 5.8 !! So 5.666 > 5.8 ! They should have gave it number 5.800 at least !
So for now should just Disable Scanning for Winamp until they release a final build of 5.8 then we will update it in Patch My PC.

archie400

Just wondering how Fix My PC has versions later than those shown on the official product websites?
I have an indication that Winamp has a 5.92 version according to the app but, when you go to the official website, it shows 5.91.

Just curious if you can clarify, please.

Omar (Patch My PC)

Quote from: archie400 on May 01, 2023, 06:54:14 PMJust wondering how Fix My PC has versions later than those shown on the official product websites?
I have an indication that Winamp has a 5.92 version according to the app but, when you go to the official website, it shows 5.91.

Just curious if you can clarify, please.

Winamp v5.92 is the latest official version.
Winamp 5.9.2 Released - Winamp & Shoutcast Forums

Even the one you download it from here is 5.92 actually, they just forgot to edit the number in the website.
 Downloads - Winamp

archie400

Omar,

Thanks for that. I missed the update notification and didn't double-check the actual download.

Regards