• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Acrobat Reader DC 22.001.20117

Started by Paquito27, May 25, 2022, 01:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paquito27

Bonjour,

Je rencontre un problème avec adobe acrobat DC, si adobe est installé sur le pc, il le détecte bien. Puis il indique la mise à jour en français. installe ok

Mais quand je relance le logiciel il est passé en anglais et impossible de remettre le français mais dans les paramètres d'adobe Acrobat.

SI je fais une installation complète via patch my pc, il s'installe directement en anglais et pas de possibilité de changer la langue.

je remarque que patch my pc installe la version 32bit. il serait bien de pourvoir choisir la version.

Et quand je vais sur le site d'adobe j'ai bien la version 64bit qui s'installe

edit " désinstallation impossible bloque à 3 seconds"

------------------
Hello, I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat DC, if Adobe is installed on the PC, it detects it well. Then it indicates the update in French. install ok.

But when I restart the software it switched to English and impossible to put back the French but in the Adobe Acrobat settings.

If I do a complete installation via patch my pc, it installs directly in English and there is no possibility of changing the language.

I notice that patch my pc installs the 32bit version. it would be nice to be able to choose the version.

And when I go to the adobe site I have the 64bit version installed

StPendl

Adobe Reader will automatically update once it is installed in the language of the operating system.
In addition the 32- bit release will update to the 64-bit release.
PMPC is only supporting the 32-bit release, since that was the only one available for a very long time.

Have you selected the language you like software to be installed in PMPC, see image below?

Paquito27