• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

I'm trying to uninstall Onedrive for all of our machines.  We're using Intune and it's the version of OneDrive that comes with Windows 10.  In Intune, it always comes up with, "not installed".

Thoughts on how to remove this?
Hey Sundi,

Thank you for reaching out to support.

All of your client data, software update compliance data, application data etc. is read directly from your ConfigMgr SQL server, which I believe is not installed on your Advanced Insights Server. The bottleneck here is likely how fast your advanced insights server can read from the ConfigMgr SQL server.

If your ConfigMgr Console is slow this might be because your SQL server needs more resources / faster storage etc. Otherwise, if performance inside the ConfigMgr console is good then Network speeds between your Advanced Insights server and your ConfigMgr SQL server could be the culprit.

Also, it will be worth testing the compatibility level changes too, we have seen this improve performance before.

So just to clarify, the Advanced Insights product itself requires very few resources to run, any upgrades to specs should be made to your ConfigMgr SQL server, you might find this link useful Site size and performance guidelines - Configuration Manager | Microsoft Learn

As for the Microsoft Updates, you can go back to this page at any time to tick this box and update hardware inventory settings.

Regards,
Raunak
Hey Paul,

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Can you please raise a support case with us, so we can dig further on this to find the root cause :https://patchmypc.com/technical-support

Regards,
Raunak
Hi, new to PMPC, Still setting up.  I found this page.  https://docs.patchmypc.com/installation-guides/advanced-insights/advanced-insights-inventory-extensions/custom-client-actions

It says I should have a "Patch My PC Actions" button with several options when I view a device that has the inventory extensions installed.  I verified my source and target device both have the Inventory extensions. (it shows under software tab in the same view, but no button. 
We do have "Additional Script approver", however the script doesn't exist in our list of scripts to approve. 
It also shows a highlighted "Notify" button which doesn't exist in my console either. 

1.  How do I get these buttons to appear? (was there another installer I missed maybe?)
2. "Clear CCM Cache" - I know from previous experience that clearing everything from a MCM cache is a terrible idea and breaks application installers.  Is it an actual full cache clearing or is it a selective cache clearing of obsolete entries?
Quote from: Wes Mitchell on March 21, 2024, 10:11:05 AMHi Sundi
 The delay is what is holding it back, If you selective sync or regular sync it still going to honor the global delay setting.  You may need to revisit not using the delay and using the updates to do the upgrades and apps for net new installs.  Tends to allow you the flexibility for ad hoc testing of apps.

Thanks
We are monitoring the situation, when this happened in the past, they had another release quite soon. As soon as a new is released, we'll update our catalog.
Hey Rafal,

Based on Microsoft Release Notes build 123.x is the latest.

However, they pulled it without any official information.

If you go to the download page, you'll find that version 122.0.2365.106 is downloaded.

Because of this change, we rolled the changes back as well and re-published 122.0.2365.106 with an updated ID.
I just found some info in last release notes: "Reverted Microsoft Edge v123.0.2420.53 to v122.0.2365.92 due to the vendor pulling the update" but couldn't found any official info from MS.
Hi,

Today we have noticed that Microsoft Edge 122.0.2365.92 has been published two times during one week and it overwrite newer version 123.0.24020.53.
Version 122.0.2365.92 has been released with two different ArticleID: PMPC-2024-03-25 and PMPC-2024-03-14
The issue occurred on all our Publishers, related to wsus update, sccm application and intune.