• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

How to suppress no internet error messages while running the executable in silen

Started by prateeksrivastava, January 19, 2017, 02:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prateeksrivastava

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this software! I support an NGO and this tool hai helped me a lot in keeping the systems here updated.

I would like to know about any possible way in which the no connectivity error messages can be suppressed.

I am planning to run the software with silent switches every Monday and Thursday but in situations where the user won't have Internet the software would generate errors which confuse users and I wish that they don't see anything happening.

please help me with any possible solution to this.

thanks yet again!

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

prateeksrivastava

Hello,

I am using "/s" as the switch. I intend the PatchMyPC application to install the software silently. however, when the internet is not connected on a machine and the scheduled task is run, it gives the error regarding connection issues.

please check the snap of error in the attachment

prateeksrivastava

Hello,

Is there anybody else having faced this problem. Does it seem a valid issue for others?

Please reply when time allows.

Regards,
Prateek Srivastava.

prateeksrivastava

Hey Admin,

Any news on this. I have tried all the switched to check if the error is not displayed but at the event of execution of software without an internet connection, the error is displayed.

Please help me with a solution as it will help me support others.

Thank you!

Prateek

Omar (Patch My PC)

Try the new beta and tell us how did it go.
To get the latest beta releases please enable "Beta Channel" from options.