• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

FileZilla Client 3.60.0 (x64)

Started by arjanw, May 30, 2022, 03:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arjanw

FileZilla Client 3.60.0 (x64) installation results in a failure in Intune because it was not detected after installation.
However the application is installing just fine.

Intune is giving the following details:

Error code: 0x87D1041C
The application was not detected after installation completed successfully
Suggested remediation
Couldn't detect app because it was manually updated after installation or uninstalled by the user.

Antony (Patch My PC)

Could you please send the logs listed below from one of the affected devices over to [email protected].

%ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
        This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Company Portal.
    %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
    %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareUpdateDetectionScript.log
    %ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\AgentExecutor.log
    %ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\IntuneManagementExtension.log
    %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
    %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml

Note: Some Patch My PC log files listed above may be found in %WinDir%\CCM folder if that folder exists.

arjanw

I did not yet send the log files. But version 3.60.1 is installing fine and also the detection is now working good.

Antony (Patch My PC)

Hi Arjan,

Since you raised the post we found a bug in our detection logic due to FileZilla changing the naming convention of the product in the latest version. This has since been fixed and will now work as intended moving forward.

Have a great day!

Antony