• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Microsoft Edge 84.0.522.59 (x64) - Hash conflict

Started by Rory Donnelly, August 13, 2020, 09:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rory Donnelly

I can't get Microsoft Edge to download - I keep getting hash errors:

The application [Microsoft Edge 84.0.522.59 (x64)] meets the criteria for enabled products based on the vendor [Microsoft Corporation]   
Found that [Path: \\SCCM2\Sources\PatchMyPC\Applications\Microsoft Corporation\Microsoft Edge (x64)\9fcf28ee-a890-4184-b798-76c2dcd64ad4] does not exist. Will begin processing application [Microsoft Edge 84.0.522.59 (x64)]
[Microsoft Edge 84.0.522.59 (x64)] contains supersedence relationships. Checking if any superceded applications currently exist   
No superseded application found, will create a new application
Creating a new SCCM application for: Microsoft Corporation [Microsoft Edge 84.0.522.59 (x64)]
Getting file from cache.
The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. Additional details:Hash from catalog [kRJbPoWIeoDY+2kydwX2vKV7oBI=] doesn...t match downloaded update hash of [2jmj7l5rSw0yVb/vlWAYkK/YBwk=]

This happens every sync.

Cody Mathis (Patch My PC)

Hello,

It looks like you are getting a 503 error.

Are you able to grab the URL from the PatchMyPC.log file on the server and see if the URL is able to be accessed in Internet Explorer?

Rory Donnelly

Hi Cody,

That was the problem alright, the download was blocked by the firewall.  Rearranged the order of the firewall policies and all is good now.

Thanks,

Rory.