• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

How To Get Logo and Customization To Be Used

Started by Eddie78701, September 11, 2022, 01:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie78701

Despite setting up a company name I am only able to get the stock dialog to show when Patch MY PC believes there is a conflicting process.  I have ran a sync with Patch My PC, ran a sync with SCCM and still the default logo appears.  I have deleted deployments and recreated in SCCM without any change.

How in the blazes do you get the logo and text to update so it does NOT show this default text?

Liviu (Patch My PC)

Hi Eddie,

The most common one appears when the update/app is already published in WSUS/ConfigMgr, and the some new customizations are made, post-publishing. In that case, you would have to re-publish the Update, for it to contain the changes you have made. The reason is the update is published and code-signing using your WSUS Signing Certificate and that can't be edited once published, so it would require the update to be republished.

We have a document which talks about when and how to re-publish update Why Would an Update Need Republishing.

Let us know if this fixes the issue or not. We would be happy to continue investigating this issue if it won't be fixed by republishing.