• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

I'm still having this error. Why is there no response until now?
I have website read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging usps tracking number
A professional book cover design service is responsible for providing descriptions of ideas; thorough explanations are necessary for readers to understand these notions. a feature of writing that evokes emotion in readers. A professional book cover design service offers the following services, and they should have prior research expertise in the subject matter. Use phrases, images, quotes, and references to grab your readers' attention. What more services should a professional book cover design offer?
Recently I noticed that there are new dell apps, can someone point out the documentation of these programs?
Quote from: Liviu (Patch My PC) on January 30, 2023, 03:49:54 AM
Quote from: idontknowwhatiamdoing on January 30, 2023, 03:47:33 AMI am facing the same issue. Checking Get-Culture return the same entry, so I dont think thats the issue.
Also tried doing it on the same machine, yields the same error. Any ideas?

Sorry to hear that. Can you please open a support case with us?

Will do, thanks for the quick reply.

outlook is connected but not updating can have various reasons. A "Cached Exchange Mode" is available in Outlook. It is a built-in feature that enables you to use Outlook both online and off. This Exchange problem shows if there is a discrepancy between the items of MS Outlook and the internet webmail. Alternatively, the ost file in Outlook keeps track of caches, messages, and other data. Outlook emails become a problem as a result. In contrast, the problem might be brought on by a slow refresh rate.
Quote from: idontknowwhatiamdoing on January 30, 2023, 03:47:33 AMI am facing the same issue. Checking Get-Culture return the same entry, so I dont think thats the issue.

Sorry to hear that. Can you please open a support case with us?
I am facing the same issue. Checking Get-Culture return the same entry, so I dont think thats the issue.
After update VS Code you can uninstall VS Code completely and then install it again in administrator account.