• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Cisco AnyConnect

Started by dan_roman, May 05, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_roman

I would like to request Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client updates. This is a common business VPN client that gets updated from time to time.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Are you requesting this for the SCUP catalog or free updater?

Matthew S

I would love it for SCUP.

Omar (Patch My PC)

Is it this one?
AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Windows) - includes individual MSI files

KeithDib

Is it the: "AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Windows) - includes individual MSI files" mentioned in this post you are looking for? https://patchmypc.net/forum/index.php?topic=1376.msg3108#msg3108

KeithDib

Hi

yes, they are individual packages for deployment

thanks

KeithDib

Hi

any news?

Sorry to be a pest but i have to update this to a few thousand machines soon and would rather use SCUP than other methods

keep up the good work

thanks

Hey Keith,

It looks like the download requires authentication and a valid subscription. This probably isn't a product we will be able to add to the catalog.

Justin

Quote from: KeithDib on November 02, 2017, 05:58:06 AM
Hi

any news?

Sorry to be a pest but i have to update this to a few thousand machines soon and would rather use SCUP than other methods

keep up the good work

thanks

KeithDib

Omar (Patch My PC)

mkmaster78

It would be nice if this could be included in the catalog.  I don't know if license restrictions would impede this, however.

Omar (Patch My PC)

mkmaster78

basa

Is there any way PatchMyPC could work with Cisco so we could get this software updated? If not, will PatchMyPc software ever have a feature that allows us to easily add a package our selves?

thanks