• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Long time admirer, first time poster..

This is probably more of a general SCCM question but hopefully one of you guys can help me out with this.

We give users a 14 day grace period to reboot after updates have been deployed (I don't agree with this, but out of my hands) Something very common I see is users and our service desk try to install software from software center and it fails. Its just a generic error and doesn't give the user any information like "Failed because pending reboot".

Is there anything I can do about this? I am the lone SCCM admin and still learning so any help would be great.
Those who suffer from excessive daytime sleepiness due to disorders such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, or shift work disorder may find relief with the popular cognitive enhancer Modvigil 200 mg. The active component, Modafinil, in Modvigil is able to stimulate the central nervous system and maintain alertness and concentration throughout the day. In today's fast-paced environment, many individuals are seeking methods to enhance their productivity and cognitive abilities. This powerful nootropic has demonstrated improvements in mental alertness, concentration, and overall cognitive ability; its brand name is Modafinil.
This is very interesting information! I liked reading them and agree with many of them shell shockers online

Currently is installed on my pc Acrobat Reader DC version 24.001.20615
and PatchMyPC wants to install version 24.001.20604.
The last week I end up installing Acrobat Reader all the time.
Hello,

I have a client's computer running Windows 7 x64 SP1. EVERYTHING works flawlessly on the machine, except for Patch My PC just won't run. It simply starts and then quits. I just don't understand it as it runs on 99.999% of the computers I run it on without issue.

Steps to reproduce: double-click on patch my pc "Patch my PC has stopped working" error comes up and gone. I've tried it in a different folder, safe boot, etc.

An event 1001 is generated in the event log:

Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: patchmypc.exe
P2: 2.3.5.0
P3: 51de4863
P4: PatchMyPC
P5: 2.3.5.0
P6: 51de4863
P7: f
P8: f0
P9: System.InvalidOperationException
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC10D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_patchmypc.exe_70ed90ba759bd1a56e7c1ee937d26d74ebd75a7_0ebec58f

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 496beb18-2aee-11e3-b8f3-d48564b56ed6
Report Status: 1
I was looking a best patch for my pc and I found perfect on from this post. Thanks you so much for sharing this post. Vwoollo Hoodie
Looks good! This may have been a timing issue. I just upgraded AI from 1.0.26 to 2.1.1 on Friday and added the new Inventory Extensions to Updates and Apps. I had not deployed the previous MSI version of Inventory Extensions, just the package version. There really are no installs to update yet since my initial deployment is the same version.

✅ Update Published: Inventory Extensions 1.4.0.0 Rev1 (MSI-x64)
Report as of 3/27/2024 6:07:43 PM (Eastern Daylight Time) from XXXXXXXX
Release Notes
Inventory Extensions 1.4.0.0 Rev1 (MSI-x64)
Size
5.39 MB
Type
Full-Content
Severity
Moderate
Classification
Updates
Sp4m, and reported.
Hello,

The Rev1 of the Advanced Insights Inventory Extensions was supposed to include a prescript to fix the failure to uninstall the old version. I am wondering if that prescript wasn't added when the app was published in your environment for some reason. Can you please do the following:

1. Open the Patch My PC Publisher
2. Head to the "Updates Tab"
3. Right-click the "Advanced Insights Inventory Extensions" product, and select "Republish this product during the next sync cycle"
4. (Optional) Right-click the product again and choose the option to perform a "selective sync"

https://patchmypc.com/custom-options-available-for-third-party-updates-and-applications#SelectiveSync

5. Head over to the sync schedule tab and run a manual sync to republish the content
6. Verify that the republished software update content resolves the issue

Please let us know if the republishing resolves the issue and/or if you need more help running through the above steps.
1. Estoy utilizando el actualizador de inicio PatchMyPC
PatchMyPC.exe