• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Fairly new to using patch my pc, other than in its out of the box setup to update and install applications.

I need to slightly alter one application, Docker for Windows

From what i can tell from the right click menu and selecting Package Details, see Screenshot 2024-04-16 151656.png

I am required to install docker at my company silently with the following command
Docker Desktop Installer.exe install --quiet --accept-license --backend=hyper-v
My query is using the modify command right click menu, is it as simple as just adding the lines--accept-license --backend=hyper-v as seen in Screenshot 2024-04-16 151800.png

Or would i need to include the entire command line of install --quiet --accept-license --backend=hyper-v
If this is the completely wrong place any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

In the competitive world of logistics ads, effective advertising is essential for standing out in a crowded marketplace, attracting new customers, and driving business growth. Successful logistics ads not only capture the attention of the target audience but also convey the value proposition of the company's services in a compelling and memorable way. Here are the key elements that contribute to the success of logistics ads:

Relevant Messaging:
The messaging in logistics ads should be clear, concise, and relevant to the target audience. It's important to focus on the benefits of the company's services and address the specific needs and pain points of potential customers. Whether it's addressing the challenges of shipping goods internationally or offering solutions for expedited delivery, the messaging should resonate with the audience's needs and priorities.

Strong Call-to-Action (CTA):
A strong call-to-action is essential for encouraging the audience to take the next step, whether it's contacting the company for more information, signing up for a service, or making a purchase. The CTA should be clear, actionable, and prominently displayed in the ad to prompt immediate action from the viewer.

Targeted Audience:
Successful logistics ads are tailored to the specific needs and preferences of the target audience. By understanding the demographics, behaviors, and interests of their target market, logistics companies can create logistics ads that resonate with their audience and drive engagement. Targeted advertising strategies, such as geo-targeting or interest-based targeting, can help ensure that the ad reaches the right people at the right time.

Mobile-Friendly Design:
With the increasing use of smartphones and mobile devices, it's essential for logistics ads to be optimized for mobile viewing. A mobile-friendly design ensures that the ad is displayed correctly and is easy to navigate on smaller screens, providing a seamless user experience for mobile users.

Measurement and Optimization:
Successful logistics ads are continuously monitored, measured, and optimized for better results. By tracking key metrics such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and return on investment, logistics companies can assess the performance of their ads and make data-driven decisions to improve their effectiveness over time.

Conclusion
Incorporating these key elements into logistics ads can help companies create compelling and impactful campaigns that resonate with their target audience, drive engagement, and ultimately, achieve success in their advertising efforts.
At Infycle Technologies, prepare to embark on a transformative journey that will change the way you see the world of coding. Our comprehensive Java Training In Chennai is designed to take you deep into the world of Java programming with hands-on sessions and expert guidance. From fundamentals to advanced concepts, our course equips you with the skills demanded by top tech firms. Join a vibrant community of learners and unlock endless opportunities in the software industry. Gain mastery over Java language essentials, frameworks, and application development. Elevate your career prospects with our dynamic curriculum tailored to meet industry standards. Experience interactive learning that fosters creativity and problem-solving abilities. Enrol now and become a Java virtuoso with Infycle Technologies! Please give us a call at +91-75046336333 or +91-75026336333 if you would like more information.

https://infycletechnologies.com/java-training-in-chennai/
The Modify Published Updates Wizard should work on a WID database with no changes, as it uses the WSUS commands to access the database. I am guessing that your database is quite large, which is causing the slowness (or even timeouts). I would recommend running the native WSUS cleanup routines (probably a few times) to see if that speeds things up.

The Publisher defaults to "Full Content" for updates so that they are immediately available to ConfigMgr for deployment. You can right-click updates in ConfigMgr and set them to "Metadata Only" to not bring in the content, however, if you need to deploy the update later, you will need to switch those products back to "Full Content" and run another Patch My PC Sync to make the content available for ConfigMgr to deploy.
Hey All,

Love using this software at work. I saw there was a home version which has been as nice to use as the enterprise version.

I have a couple of requests for software that I use that I would like to in the catalogue.

Ungoogled Chromium: Msi Installer https://ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/releases/windows/64bit/

LGTV Companion: Msi Installer https://github.com/JPersson77/LGTVCompanion

NVCleanstall: .exe installer https://www.techpowerup.com/nvcleanstall/ (Silent install flag /install https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/are-there-any-silent-install-switches-for-nvcleanstall.273727/)

Thank you all for all your work!
Trying to run the WSUS "Modify Updates Wizard" to clean up Update ServicesPackages. however it just sits on Collecting Data. Currently this is running a WID Database. We are eventually Migrating to a new site which is running on SQL and that site has not issue loading the wizard. Is something needed to allow PMPC to read the WID DB?

secondary question why does PMPC download content for application updates when no Deployments have been made for the updates Autocad is consuming a lot of data in our Wsus\Updateservicespackages folder. 

https://patchmypc.com/modify-published-third-party-updates-wizard
Some antivirus or security software may interfere with Patch My PC's operation. Temporarily disable any security software and see if Patch My PC runs without issues.

Also review the Windows Event Viewer for any additional error messages or clues that might help identify the root cause of the problem.
Wise Registry Cleaner is updated, but Patch My PC still shows it as an Outdated Application.
This is expected. For products that have multiple major versions, we will only update within that version, You should be able to deploy the App of version 11 to upgrade version 10.

For more info, check this KB article: https://patchmypc.com/products-multiple-versions-patch-my-pc
Just FYI, Visual Studio Code fails to update to 1.88.2 because the latest version of VS Code is 1.88.1