• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

I just found some info in last release notes: "Reverted Microsoft Edge v123.0.2420.53 to v122.0.2365.92 due to the vendor pulling the update" but couldn't found any official info from MS.
Hi,

Today we have noticed that Microsoft Edge 122.0.2365.92 has been published two times during one week and it overwrite newer version 123.0.24020.53.
Version 122.0.2365.92 has been released with two different ArticleID: PMPC-2024-03-25 and PMPC-2024-03-14
The issue occurred on all our Publishers, related to wsus update, sccm application and intune.
Dear friends:
I would like only to know why the detected Libre Office version is 23.X.X when I have the 7.6.5.2
and why is detected Pea Zip configuration to update when I have already done it
and why I see Tor, Recuva and Speccy within the portable apps when I have installed them within my pc.
Is there something I can do to move them to the main software?
Thanks a lot, Paolo
Great news, thank you for the update, Vik!
Hey Liviu,

Awesome that you enjoyed your stay!

I tried downloading the online installer instead (following your link in #1) - and it turns out that MSI file from the online installer differs from the one I can download via the Fortinet support site.

Uploaded this MSI file to my local repository and ran a new publishing service sync.
The MSI file was picked up without any issues.

Consider this case resolved!

Great news, thank you for the update!
Also interested in this as a general point.

If you're doing user driven Autopilot and have "Block device use until required apps are installed if they are assigned to the user/device" in your ESP profile set to the apps you want to be installed instead of all, the other PMPC updates shouldn't process during Autopilot and this should be a non issue as far as I'm aware.

I don't think the above really applies if you're using pre-provisioning though.
Hello-

Anyone have an idea why the advanced insights pages would load so slow? Most pages are performing like this.
Thanks Liviu,

Can confirm have managed to create the app successfully with a different icon.

Cheers
Ben
Hi there ajn,

The "Snooze Update" button is the "Defer" button, apologies for the confusing docs.
To configure that, you need to select the 4th option from the top "Notify the user to close the application" and the bottom options become available to be edited.

Hope to have helped, have a great day!