• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Hi dhwatts

The email report and webhook notifications the Publisher sends out will tell you the assignments, but you are correct in saying PublishingHistory.csv will not give you that data.

If you would like to see more data listed out in that report, I would suggest raising it as an idea on the uservoice :)
You can check the latest Patch My PC documentation for updates and verify that your local repository path is correct and accessible. This should clarify why Tableau is now marked as `manual download required` and how to proceed.
Quote from: JoeH on July 11, 2024, 10:13:01 AMFor those of you having issues with the new way of doing it, you're not alone. There's 19 pages of complaints in the blog post.
Well, this definitely made the support engineers a lot of trouble.
Was there ever an resolution to this? Running into the exact same issue?
Also it deletes the old content location so that when the new application deployment is created with the old deployment still attached it breaks on update...
Request New Features or Software (Free Home Updater) / Miniconda
Last post by Gourmetguy - July 16, 2024, 07:56:57 AM
Miniconda is a free minimal installer for conda. It is a small bootstrap version of Anaconda that includes only conda, Python, the packages they both depend on, and a small number of other useful packages (like pip, zlib, and a few others). If you need more packages

https://docs.anaconda.com/miniconda/miniconda-install/
Hello,

Could you add an option to save/export a list of apps available on the PC?

Or does it exist already, I couldn't find...

Thanks!
Hello all,

we are releasing new software versions / updates via PatchMyPC though several UAT Update Rings.

They all follow each other with an interval of 7 days until the update is released for everyone at the end, if noone intervenes.

Update_Ring0 -> Update_Ring1 -> Update_Ring2 -> Update_Ring3 -> "All Users"

Simplified view in intune:

Intune-U-UAT-Ring0-DEV                  -   As soon as possible
Intune-U-UAT-Ring1-DEV                  -   As soon as possible
Intune-U-UAT-Ring2-IT-INF               -   7/10/24, 12:00 AM
Intune-U-UAT-Ring3-other_applications   -   7/17/24, 12:00 AM
All_users                               -   8/01/24, 12:00 AM

The problem here is that the members of the UAT Ring groups are also members of the "All Users" Group of course.

Unfortunately, the current time block for "all users" weights more than the permit via membership in an UAT Group, which means that the members of the UAT groups do not see the software in the Company Portal.

Does anyone have an idea how to automate this UAT process so that software is published to everyone after it passes the UAT phase?

Greetings

It has been a considerable time since Patch My PC Home updater has itself been updated. Has development ceased?
They should have added Teams at start. Because it is being used by many people for long time.
Quote from: Chris@PatchMyPC on June 20, 2024, 11:25:31 AMThat's correct.
They made the change about a month ago. We've reached out to the vendor to see if we can work something out for our downloads, but we haven't seen any progress on that front just yet.
Any new update?