• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

TeamViewer 15.33.7 (Rev1) (EXE-x64) failed to install with error (0x80070002)

Started by Thanoj, September 11, 2022, 09:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanoj

Hi Team,

Appreciate your support in advance.

We have all the desktops/laptops that are hybrid joined in Azure and enrolled in to Intune. We would like to setup Teamviewer host on all end user machines(Windows 10) and TeamViewer on all our IT machines. I have created an Intune Group and added all our IT machines and allowed all devices to include Teamviewer Host and exclude our IT Group. and the same group has been included for Teamviewer install but all the machine failed with error "The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)".

I am new to Patchmypc and Intune, appreciate if someone can walk me through where to start looking for and troubleshoot further. I tried to search in web with combinations but unable to find any useful info.

Cheers,
Thanoj

Scott (Patch My PC)

Hey

Can you please reach out to [email protected] with the following Client-Side log files?
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log (This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Company Portal.)
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareUpdateDetectionScript.log
  • %ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\AgentExecutor.log
  • %ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\IntuneManagementExtension.log
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml
Note: Some Patch My PC log files listed above may be found in %WinDir%\CCM folder if that folder exists.

Additionally, a Server-Side log bundle, which can be generated by clicking the Collect Logs button in the General tab of the Patch My PC Publisher.