• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Quote from: Omar (Patch My PC) on June 27, 2024, 03:41:18 AMThe portable is not available officially anymore, we will replace it with the installer in the next update of Patch My PC.
Any update?
Quote from: louisegull on Today at 01:19:32 AMHello,
I'm using PatchMyPC with WSUS to deploy third-party updates to our servers. However, I have an issue where updates for applications like 7zip are bundled together with KB/security updates. This means that I have to install all updates rather than just the specific third-party update.
How to install only the third-party updates outside the maintenance window?
Thanks in advance

Hi louisegull,

I'm struggling a little to understand what you're asking.

Would it be possible to schedule a call so you can show me in a screenshare?
Hello,
I'm using PatchMyPC with WSUS to deploy third-party updates to our servers. However, I have an issue where updates for applications like 7zip are bundled together with KB/security updates. This means that I have to install all updates rather than just the specific third-party update.
How to install only the third-party updates outside the maintenance window?
Thanks in advance
For those of you having issues with the new way of doing it, you're not alone.  There's 19 pages of complaints in the blog post  :) https://devblogs.microsoft.com/microsoft365dev/retirement-of-office-365-connectors-within-microsoft-teams/
Hello,

We've done some initial investigation on this. The Publisher currently uses MessageCard and not AdaptiveCard, so the built-in workflow templates will not work with the format of the message the Publisher is sending. We are currently determining the best course of action, but at the moment we will likely need to fix this in a future Publisher release.
Hey there!
Thank you for the heads-up! We were still monitoring the other "Citrix Files" website! no wonder we haven't got any updates notifications! 😅 We will update both today! Thank you again!
A little history: Sharefile was spun off from Citrix and is now owned by Cloud Software Group and is hosted on www.sharefile.com

In PMPC Publisher, Sharefile for Outlook is still listed under Citrix as "Citrix Files for Outlook" - this entry will bring down version 24.4.2.0, released 4/17. This is also the latest version still available on the Citrix site, even though the download link in Publisher points to sharefile.com

The newest version of Sharefile for Outlook is available here: https://dl.sharefile.com/sfo-msi and is version 24.7.2.0, released 7/1

Can someone look into updating the process for Sharefile for Outlook?

Thanks for all the great work you guys do!
Hello.

We are seeing failures installing the update for Splunk Universal Forwarder 9.2.2.0. Currently we have 9.2.1.0 deployed which was pushed as an update from PatchMyPC a few months ago. This install is now failing in 2 different ways, on some systems it is reporting that it cannot find the old version installer, looking to a folder in CCMCACHE that has been removed, and in other cases it is claiming that the version we are attempting to install is older than the currently installed version.

Tested on machines running Windows 10 22h2 and Windows 11 23h2, attempted both before and after the application of the July cumulative OS and .net updates. Our server team reports that the update appears to succeed on Windows Server OSes (2016-22) and they also are updating from a base of the previous update to 9.2.1.0

Thank You
We are seeing the same issue. We tried to replace the incoming webhook with a workflow as recommended by Microsoft and we the flow fails with the following error "The execution of template action 'Send_each_adaptive_card' failed: the result of the evaluation of 'foreach' expression '@triggerOutputs()?['body']?['attachments']' is of type 'Null'. The result must be a valid array."
This suggests that the format that is being used by PMPC to send the adaptive card does not match the requirements .

Can PMPC Support please provide an ETA on the fix?
We had to revert back to the old incoming webhook method for now. We also checked the documentation and it is not yet mentioning Workflows.

Thank you
Chris