• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

QuickBooks software has smoothened the business accounting process, but it also has several bugs that can disturb your working with it. You have opened QuickBooks, and it has stopped working or not responding.

Method – 1 Download And Run QuickBooks Refresher Tool
Method – 2 Use Quick Fix My Program From The QuickBooks Tool Hub
Method – 3 Make A New Admin User In Windows To Fix The Bug
Method – 4 Assign A New Name to QB.INI File
Method – 5 Run QuickBooks System Repair Tool
Method – 6 Restart the System By Deactivating Antivirus Program
Method – 7 Open The File From Another Location

Read more - QuickBooks not responding
Language Learning Apps allow users to learn any language online from the tutors all over the world. It connects individuals with language teachers through video/Audio chat. The curriculum, created by appointed language experts, exposes the user to better pedagogy and an interactive gamified interface, resulting in complete user involvement while also learning about India and her culture in a fun, engaging manner.

Quytech is a leading Edtech app development company that provides top-notch, intuitive Education solutions. To know more get in touch with Quytech.

Phone : +1 213 493 2650
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Surah Mulk
Last post by ibrahimira - Today at 03:08:21 AM
Advantages of Perusing Surah Mulk, What ought to be the last activity of a devotee prior to resting? Without a doubt the last activity can't be preferable over Quran recitation.
Our previous customers are aware of our practices; we don't claim but prove. Our result-oriented ghostwriting services in USA ensure that all the needs of our customers are understood by our professionals and that they use their highest potential in order to unleash the best side of your project.
Hello Mark,

I believe it will keep the customizations that are in place when updating.
Received the latest version of Slack, version 4.28.184.0 and pushed this out to our users.

Every user is receiving this error: 0x80070667

Description: Invalid Command Line Argument. Consult the Windows Installer SDK for detailed command line help.

We don't have any custom command lines for this update.  The only thing checked off is "publish updates using full content - MSI installer"

Previous versions updated fine, but this version is throwing off this error for some reason.
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / PDF XChange Editor
Last post by highstream - September 29, 2022, 09:02:14 AM
Two issues: PMPC is showing PDF XChange Editor 9.4.363.0 in red, but without a way to update it (no software detected). In addition, my current version is .364.
Hi George,.

Thank you for these suggestions, I honestly think the solution here will be to replace Visual C++ 2015-2019 with Visual C++ 2015-2022. I am going to do some research on this and see if that will be an acceptable solution.
Hi there,
We just replaced "/qb" to "/qn" for this one, the change will be in tomorrow's catalog update :) 
While modifying the default command line is not currently supported or available, I'd like to request that the default command line for Dymo Connect be modified to "/qn" instead of "/qb" to eliminate the window present to the user.

Is this possible or is the only reason for continuing to use the "/qb" to handle the managed conflicts in the event of an upgrade?