• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Missing Apps in Report List

Started by EntrustDatacard, December 07, 2016, 02:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EntrustDatacard

When I run report "04 - Installed Third-Party Applications" and use the drop down box to select which app I'd like to look for. I get a list of 62 applications. But when I look in SCUP I see there are more than 62 apps such as Gimp and ImgBurn that don't show up in the drop down list for the report. Is that by design or is my report not querying all the apps in SCUP? Or maybe they are just listed as different names? Not a big deal since its a few minor apps just wondering.

I can provide a full list that my report is getting if needed.

Thanks,
Andy K

EntrustDatacard

Sorry this might be in the wrong forum. Please move if needed.

Andy K

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Hey Andy,

We are looking to update the reports soon. The version 1.0 release only contained the apps that were in the catalog at the time of the report creation.

EntrustDatacard

Ok great so this is a known issue and when report v1.1 comes out they will have all the updated apps?

Yes the nest update to the reports will include newly added products in this report.

EntrustDatacard

Any idea when PatchMyPC Reports v1.1 will be released?

Thanks,
Andy K

Likely Jan 2017 after the holidays.

EntrustDatacard

I've had my questions answered on this. If the admin whats he can place this topic in the completed bucket.

Thanks,
Andy k

EntrustDatacard

From what I just heard you have added all the apps I asked about to the new PathcMyPC reports v1.1 beta correct?

Thanks,
Andy K

Correct in the drop down list. I will send you the link to download the beta. We still have a few items to add before release like adding Windows Server 2016 into the dashboard etc.

We still are aware of some missing apps and a few duplicates in this report in V 1.1 beta that will be fixed.