• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Can Auslogics Registry Cleaner be added please.
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / Wise Registry Cleaner
Last post by stalag45 - April 10, 2024, 06:38:34 AM
Whenever I run PatchMyPC it says that Wise Registry Cleaner is out of date. I perform the update and it downloads and installs ok but a couple of minutes later it says that its out of date again. This happens every time I run it but I have no problems with any other updates.
Using PatchMyPC - is there a way to replace this version of Citrix with the lower version LTSR?
You were right, I added the EXE as well and my own device has updated fine. Thanks Andrew!
The latest builds allow you to set lower chunk size and threads.   I have set this and no longer have issues.
Neither of these get detected as needing to be updated when updates are available (PMPC 4.5.0.4).
Thanks Andrew, will give that a try!
The applicability scripts look for any older version of the software, unless the version number is called out specifically in the Product name in the Publisher.

What is likely happening is that you have deployed the 32-bit EXE while having a 64-bit MSI installed or some other combination of installer type and architecture. If the installer type or architecture of the update don't match, the update won't be applicable. If you think you have the 64-bit version of 7-zip, deploy both the MSI and EXE updates, and one of them should be applicable and update your device.