• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

2.2.2.1 not updating java

Started by hyperlink05, August 29, 2012, 02:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyperlink05

I ran this on a few computers today with java 7 update 5. The program shows it needs to be updated to update 6. I click perform update and it says no updates needed.

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Is it set to skip Java look at the options panel?

hyperlink05

So it saves each setting per computer. I├óÔé¼Ôäóm running this from a network location. I went to check the setting and had checked on anther pc and it was not set to skip. So I checked the original pc I had the problem and it was set, unchecked the box and it worked fine. I thought the program saved the setting for any pc it would be run on.

So on another pc just today, ccleaner will not update, and it is not set to skip, and no web browsers were open when trying to update it, and also right clicking to run as admin.

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

The CCleaner download link must have been changed I will fix this. Yes, the settings are stored per each computer. You can export the setting on one computer to another though they are stored in the registry. Export this key and import it to any computer you want to have the same settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Patch My PC\Options