• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Software request

Started by ChokingHazard, August 17, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChokingHazard

Hi,

first of all, I really love PatchMyPC. For me it is the easiest way to keep my software up to date. I have somerequests though.

I noticed Google Drive is still available, but the desktop application is deprecated and has been replaced by  Google Backup and Sync.

Also I would to requests some applications:

- Deluge (torrent downloader)
- PicPick (screenshot and image edit tool)
- MusicBee (mp3 player)

I would love to have these tools added to the program.

Thanks in advance :)

Omar (Patch My PC)

Thank you! :)

We know about Google Drive and it will work anyway, the old name will not conflict with the new one.. we will rename it to the new name soon.
PicPick is already in Patch My PC :)
MusicBee  is in the poll and I just added Deluge too, make sure to vote for them from here: https://patchmypc.net/forum/index.php?topic=1447.0

ChokingHazard

Thanks for the quick response!

I guess I have just overlooked PicPick, I see it now :) After I opened this topic I saw the poll and I had already voted, so I'll remove my vote and vote again :) Thanks for adding Deluge to the poll.

Omar (Patch My PC)

Anytime! If you want to request any apps at any time you can always ask them in the poll topic and we will add them to the poll as long as they are compatible :)

Omar (Patch My PC)

MusicBee will be available in the next release of Patch My PC :)
But unfortunately we can't Deluge because it doesn't has a DisplayVersion, so Patch My PC can't detect its new releases.