• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

customize toast notifications

Started by bumbrah, April 27, 2022, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumbrah

Hello,
Can anyone point me to a doc / how to customize toast notifications? We are using Intune Only app.

bumbrah

thanks for the quick response! i found the area to customize, however, i am unable to hit OK to save the changes. I wonder if this is a limitation as we are currently on the 30 day trial, and are working with a reseller to purchase an annual subscription as we are impressed with this software!!

If there is no limitation to save the custom toast for conflicting apps on a trial, then i wonder what I am doing wrong for not being able to save.

Cheers

ninfakane

vik

Quote from: bumbrah on April 28, 2022, 10:44:43 AM
thanks for the quick response! i found the area to customize, however, i am unable to hit OK to save the changes. I wonder if this is a limitation as we are currently on the 30 day trial, and are working with a reseller to purchase an annual subscription as we are impressed with this software!!

If there is no limitation to save the custom toast for conflicting apps on a trial, then i wonder what I am doing wrong for not being able to save.

Cheers

Hey

To save these changes you need to populate all intents and languages using the drop downs provided.

Liviu (Patch My PC)

As vik mentioned, you would have to populate all intents: install, update and uninstall