Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
You can definitely add in a try catch, the biggest thing is to ensure is that it returns a 0 if it is successful, or the entire installation might return as failed.
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: Donation
« Last post by Justin Chalfant on Today at 06:44:53 AM »
Thanks George! We don't offer donations today for tax reasons, but the best way to support us is share the news on social media.

Hello,

I am very satisfied with your great program PatchMyPC. Can I make a donation? Preferably not with cryto.

Kind regards, George form Holland

Strange just had the same issue happen.  I just figured it was related to me using windows 11 on unsupported hardware, but apparently it isn't.  Did exactly what you did and it now works on both screens again.
What I do notice is a severe lag in the application window when sliding it from one monitor to another.

It bothers me as well.

Edit : And now its working again I had one update 7zip, installed it with patchmypc, and just after the message appeared it was done, explorer crashes on me and resets :-)  Fortunately patchmypc remains visible.  Windows 11 is such a mess lol.
Same problem as others with Teracopy 3.8.5.  And just like others I completely removed and reinstalled.
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Donation
« Last post by George on November 28, 2021, 08:17:34 AM »
Hello,

I am very satisfied with your great program PatchMyPC. Can I make a donation? Preferably not with cryto.

Kind regards, George form Holland
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / Re: 7-zip update fails
« Last post by olavrb on November 28, 2021, 07:19:50 AM »
Could PMC please add an option to prefer EXE installers over MSI where applicable? 7-Zip would be a great example for that. Igor Pavlov actually recommends using the EXE installer over the MSI, because he have more control over it. See: https://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/support-requests/289/.
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: License for very small business?
« Last post by Justin Chalfant on November 27, 2021, 07:17:49 AM »
Yes, you can use the home updater.
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / iTunes Perform one update...
« Last post by Fame on November 27, 2021, 05:35:46 AM »
Good Morning:

Whenever I attempt to update iTunes 12.11.3.17 it will update successfully.

However, every day it's the same prompt, once again to "Perform 1 Update" of iTunes 12.11.3.17.

In short, it never advances to a later version of iTunes... this is the singular example of software not advancing in version.

Thanks in advance for any assistance to squash this bug.

Fame
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: License for very small business?
« Last post by Zoran on November 26, 2021, 04:40:29 PM »
No answer? What does this mean? Is it ok to use the free so called "home updater" for businesses that are far too small for enterprise licenses?
perfect!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10